FUNCAKES Rose White Sugarpaste 250g
20.00 AED inc. VAT
- FunCakes’ Sugarpaste fondant icing has a beautiful satin finish, and makes covering your cakes and cutting out shapes a breeze, thanks to its flexible, super smooth consistency.
- This sugarpaste has a deliciously creamy vanilla flavour, enhancing the flavours of your cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more!
- FunCakes’ sugarpastes are soft and pliable, and hardens completely once set.
- Its fine structure and malleability lets you create sharp edges and smooth finishes for professional results every time.
- To cover a round 8″ cake, you’ll need approximately 500g of sugarpaste.
- You can also use this sugarpaste for modelling, with the addition of CMC Tylo powder. Add one full teaspoon of Tylo per 250g of sugarpaste. Add a small amount of water if necessary.
- Available in 250g.
- Easy to roll and smooth
- Stretchy and long-lasting
- No cracking or tearing
- Completely hardens after processing
✓ Gluten Free Certified
- Let the sugarpaste come to room temperature.
- Knead the sugarpaste until soft and pliable.
- Dust your work surface with icing sugar, and roll out your sugarpaste with a rolling pin to an even circle of approximately 2-3mm thickness. Top tip: If you find there are some small cracks on the edges of your rolled out sugarpaste, knead again firmly until the edges are completely smooth.
- Turn the sugarpaste to prevent sticking.
- Cover your cake with the sugarpaste or cut out shapes. Top tip: if covering cakes, be sure to coat your sponges in a thin layer of buttercream first!
To cover a round 20cm diameter cake, you will need approximately 500g of FunCakes suagrpaste.