State-of-the-art food technology gives Soft Gel Paste many advantages over other food colors.
Color molecule encapsulation creates a barrier that greatly reduces any aftertaste, while dramatically reducing fading.
Soft Gel Paste’s superior formulation can withstand the harsh freeze/thaw cycle without color bleeding: Frozen cakes that are set out at room temperature will form condensation. Soft Gel Paste will not run with the moisture like other food colors. This technology controls fading to less than 20 percent, even in extreme conditions.
Soft Gel Paste will not break down icings, especially the more delicate non-dairy whipped toppings. That allows you to color non-dairy whipped toppings with deep, vibrant tones.
Soft Gel Paste, an effective coloring system: serious color for the serious decorator
- Americolor is consistent from batch to batch
- Coloring strength superior to any other food color
- Does not separate or weep; does not harden
- Base ingredients allow color to disperse immediately, resulting in less color used
- Colors the more delicate non-dairy whipped icings and toppings without breaking them down
Soft Gel Paste will color: bread dough, cookie dough, cake batter, whipped toppings and icings, buttercream icing, royal icing, rolled fondant, gum paste, marzipan and compound coating.