Need to quickly decorate a cake? To decorate a cake without using a very big supply of cake decorating tools, simply use chocolates cookies, fruits, nuts marshmallows or ready bought macarons..By pretty arranging these toppers, you’ll makea showstopping cake in minutes. Use these ideas to get you started or look at what’s already in your pantry that could work.
- Whole small berries
- Sliced fruits like strawberries or kiwi
- Marshmallows and other candi9es look great on a cake
- Chopped hazelnuts, pistachios, peanuts
- Raw shredded or flaked coconut
- Cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreo’s
Tip: Serve cakes embellished with cookies or fresh fruit within 2 hours to avoid soggy toppers.