Can you master at cake decorating? As you’ll see from our ideas, you don’t have to be a proto make stunning fantastic cakes and cupcakes. We’ll show you how to decorate a cake using icing, chocolates, candies, fruits and other creative toppings for the most happy-making swets around!
How to Decorate a Cake with Icing
Once you’ve got your cake cooled, easiest icing is using fresh whipping cream. You may want to add a bit of sugar if not sweet enough. For those who don’t like whipping cream make the easiest buttercream frosting with just butter and condensed milk. Tastes Fantastic.
- Get a pastry bag with the desired pastry decorating tip.
- Fill the pastry bag with frosting.
- Fold the corners over and roll the bag down to the frosting.
- With one hand, grip the bag near the roll above the frosting.
- Apply pressure with the palm of your hand, forcing the frosting toward the tip.
- Use your other hand to guide the tip of the bag.